TOP NEWS

This world is indeed a living being, endowed with a soul and intelligence... A single visible living entity, containing all other living entities, which by their nature, are all related. -Plato

Welcome and thanks for coming by! My blog here is still new but i'll be trying to update often. I have lots of inspiration and cant wait to post up some of my ideas. If you have any questions, recommendations or requests, just leave a comment or email me at margaretskipper007 at gmail.com

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Beauty Haul: Walgreens Mini Haul



I was returning a redbox movie at Walgreens and decided to take a look at their hair care aisle. Since the Apple Cider Vinegar debacle, i've been thinking of testing a few new hair care items so i can find something i love. Up until now i've been Herbal Essence Honey I'm Strong... but not only has it not strengthened my hair, its also not as naturals as i'd like. I was thinking of doing the Coconut Oil 12 hour hair mask thing, but i wanted to check commercial products first.

While on the hair Aisle, i came across a few different things that interested me. The first was a Nubian Heritage Hair Mask. It looked awesome and was on sale for...i think $8. Next i saw the Ren Cleansing Conditioner (which is a generic of WEN). I also saw a few Argan Oil shampoos. Argan oil is like a new thing in hair care and i def wanted to try it. At the end of the next aisle, in the "ethnic" hair section, they had all the Shea Moisture products. I've actually heard about this brand from a lot of bloggers, so i wanted to give it a try.... And it came in a kit...I'm ADDICTED to kits! :D

The "Repair & Transition Kit" can with 4 items: Moisture Retention Shampoo, Restorative Conditioner, Reconstructive Elixir and Deep Therapy Masque. The key ingredients are shea butter, argan oil, sea kelp and avocado oil. I've actually never used any of these ingrdients on my hair so in excited to see the result! :D

I also just picked up a pulsating toothbrush and doggie treats! When i checked out the cashier gave me a voucher for a free Walgreens beauty box! WOOW wee. I guess it's just samples and such! I completed the order form, so i guess i'll be receiving it in the next few weeks! :)









--
With Love,
Margaret

Lockerz  |  Pinterest  |  Twitter  |  Google+  |  BlogLovin   |  Youtube


0 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate all my comments! :)